Dear biathlon friends,
Last week, the federal government decided that major events - where contact tracing and the observance of hygiene measures are not possible - will be banned until the end of October. We are currently reviewing our options and what impact this decision will have on the City Biathlon. The state government must now concretise the implementation of this decision in a regulation. Please give us a little more time to check the current situation, we will inform you again in the next 1-2 weeks and keep you updated.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience!